Use this form to suggest we purchase an item we do not own. Please follow the steps below to successfully submit your suggestion.
- Check the Online Library Catalog
and confirm the Clearwater Public Library System does not own the item you want. Sometimes newly published items may be on order (especially if they are bestsellers). We do not always
acquire titles immediately upon their publication.
- If the item you want is not listed in the catalog, please fill out the form and our Collection
Development librarians will review your suggestion.
- If we purchase the item, we will place a hold request on it for you.
Please provide as much information as you have about the item.
- For books, please provide both the author and the title.
- For DVDs, please provide the director's name, if known, or enter "NA".
- For magazines, please provide the publisher's name, if known, or enter "NA".
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, please visit us in person at one of our locations or contact us by phone.