Getting Started with Zinio
Before you begin, you will need:
- Your library card number and password
- A valid email account and password
1. Login to your library account.
You must login with your library card before proceeding to Zinio.)
Note: If you used our Zinio service before October 2015, you will need to create a new account with RBDigitial.
After logging in to your account with this link, you will be directed Clearwater Public Library’s Zinio website.
2. Create your Zinio account.
You must do this on a personal computer, not your tablet or phone.
Click Create a new account in the top right corner of the screen. Enter your information and click the Create Account button.
Enter your library card number and e-mail address. You will need to create a password.
3. Checkout a magazine
Find a magazine you would like to subscribe to, and click either the cover image or the Checkout Now link.
Click the Complete Checkout button.
(If you are using a tablet or other mobile device, click the link No thank you; take me to Zinio.com.)
5. Enjoy magazines on your computer, tablet, and phone.
After checking out a magazine, you may read it online (available for most subscriptions) or read it offline using the Zinio Reader app.
6. Using apps
After completing the checkout, Zinio will give you the option to read in your browser (for Computer Use only) or download the app to your device. Choose the Download App option. (If the message fails to show, you may download the app following the direct links below.)
Questions and Answers
- Why won't cover images display on my screen?
- Try a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer 8 is not compatible with Zinio images.
- Are back issues available?
- Back issues are available from the date the library subscribed to a Zinio magazine. You will have access to all issues from that date.
- We may have print copies from the previous 12 months available. The most recent issue of a print magazine is available for in library reading only, but print back issues are usually available for checkout. Call us if you're looking for a specific issue.
- How long can I keep the library magazine I downloaded?
- You can keep downloaded magazines indefinitely. If you delete them from your device and want to read them again later, you will still be able to download any titles published after the date of your subscription.
- Does Zinio work on all devices?
- Zinio works on most devices, including your personal computer, Kindle Fire, iPad, and Android devices.
- I don't see an answer to my question here.
- Try the Zinio Help page or email us.