Marine and Aviation Home
Sailing Center Web site
Contact Sailing Center
Community Sailing Center
NEW! International Olympic Windsurfing Championships to Come to Clearwater – Oct. 18 to 25, 2014. Click here for details.
The Clearwater Community Sailing Center is operated by the Clearwater Community Sailing Association Inc. It is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, in partnership with the City of Clearwater.
Dedicated to community sailing and Education for youth, seniors, disabled, recreational and Olympic class sailors.
- The center is a multipurpose accessible building with a large conference room (dividable), office, restrooms with showers, and classroom area. A snackbar/area is planned.
- Launching facilities on concrete ramps for non-motorized vessels plus beach launching for boats on dollies.
- Floating docks
- Short and Long term storage
- Short term trailer parking
- Car parking
- Conference room ideal for group functions, meetings, receptions, parties, weddings, etc.