Summer Camp Programs
What parents say about Clearwater Summer Camps:
What was your child's favorite thing about camp? "Everything! Every morning, (my child) would jump out of bed because she knew she was coming to camp" Andrea G.
"I feel very safe leaving my daughter at this camp all summer. Everyone is very attentive & patient and you can tell a lot of time has gone into safety & training." Beth L.
"I am so happy to have this program in our local community. It provides a healthy & safe environment for our children. The staff is INCREDIBLE. We love you!" Denise A.
Summer Camp 2014
Clearwater Camps Build Character
- Camp begins June 9 runs thru August 15, 2014
- $75 play pass/$100 recreation card/$125 without per weekly session
- Registration for residents will begin March 20 (non-residents March 21)
- To expedite the registration process, please purchase your child's Recreation Card or Play Pass prior to registering for camp. In order to receive reduced rates, Recreation Cards and Play Passes must be valid throughout the entire time your child is in camp. Clearwater residents must provide two proofs of residency to qualify for resident rates.
Summer Camp Registration Forms
Please bring these completed forms on the day of registration. Forms will also be available on-site.
- Long Center 1501 N. Belcher Rd 793-2320 - Registration starts at 6am, March 20
- Countryside Recreation Center 2640 Sabal Springs 669-1914 - Registration starts at 5am, March 20
- North Greenwood Recreation Center 900 N. MLK Ave. 462-6276 - Registration starts at 11am, March 20
- Ross Norton Recreation Center 462-6025 - Registration starts at 2pm, March 20
Scholarships are available to City of Clearwater residents only. Please contact the center for further information.
On-Line Camp Registration
Customers with a valid Recreation Card or Play Pass can register for camp on-line here.*
*On-line registration is not available for Ross Norton Camp or those who are requesting a scholarship.